How to make money from games 14 Best Video Game Testing Jobs
How to make money from games 14 Best Video Game Testing Jobs
14 Jobs Test Games
Twitch It is the world’s leading live streaming platform for gamers. There are several ways you can monetize streaming video games on Twitch. Here are some of the main ways people make money from gaming on Twitch:
- Channel subscription revenue. Twitch allows users to subscribe to your channel and they split the subscription revenue with you, which means you’ll get 50% of the subscription fee. Viewers can choose from 3 subscription levels: 1 – $4.99, 2 – $9.99, 3 – $24.99.
- Cheers and donations from subscribers. Twitch subscribers usually support their favorite streamers with Twitch currency, called “Bits”. You will earn 0.01 USD per stream for every bit viewers cheering you on. Viewers may also support you with real cash donations transferred via PayPal or Patreon.
- Advertising earnings. There are many ads placed on each stream. You will get paid based on the number of people who viewed the ad through the broadcast.
- influencer collaboration. Once you have a loyal and engaged following, you will be able to collaborate with video game related brands and get sponsorship to promote their games or products.
Successful viewers earn on average $3000 and $5000 per month through subscriptions alone.
As a Youtube reviewer, you will create content that reviews the game’s pros and cons and shows how it works.
Once your videos get a steady amount of traffic, you can collaborate with game developers to promote their games for money.
You can also find affiliate opportunities on clickbank. As an affiliate, you will pay a commission for each customer you refer to the game.
The average earnings fluctuate depending on the video views and the amount of partnerships you will get. However, top Youtubers are able to make more than $100,000 per month.
nintendo It allows you to earn points for playing games and completing tasks.
For example, as a beginner, you can earn 100 points for clearing the first chapter of a particular video game. Simply create a file Nintendo account And start playing.
Nintendo points can be exchanged for Various prizes. For example, you can get Super Mario Zipper Case for 800 points.
Coiner App It allows you to earn money for reviewing games after testing them through their platform.
In order to start earning, simply Participation To test games on your phone or desktop and write honest reviews on the platform.
the banana It gives you a chance to earn rewards for playing video games.
“Banana” is a virtual currency that Bananatic uses to reward you for completing tasks. 500 bananas = $1. Cash out your winnings via PayPal or redeem them for prizes like CSGO skins, a Steam wallet, and an Amazon gift card.
Completing all missions for the game will usually earn you 900 – 2500 bananas.
In order to start earning bananas, simply Participation for Bananatic and start playing to complete missions.
net test game
net test game It is a platform that connects you with game developers and gives you assignments to test games. The game developers want to release the perfect version of the app to the public. As a tester, you can help them fix bugs before they go public.
average income: $50 – $150 an hour.
GG . Quiz Game
Another platform that pays you to test video games is GG . Quiz Game. Once you become a member, you will be tasked with testing several games to identify bugs for developers to fix.
When you test games with Game Testers GG, you will get rewards, such as Gold, EXP and GTCOIN. You can then redeem these rewards for products available in the Game Testers Store.
Starting a blog is another way you can monetize your gaming hobby. Just ask all the questions and topics that players like you might ask and create content accordingly.
Once you get a certain amount of traffic on your blog, you can monetize it in different ways:
- to merge Google Adsense To get paid for showing ads to your website visitors.
- Affiliate Marketing – Refer gaming related brands in your content to earn 5-30% commission for every new customer they get through your referral. You can find affiliate opportunities on clickbank And the CJ.com.
- Collaborate with brands and create sponsored posts. Blog articles look more authentic than ads. That’s why companies usually pay bloggers to promote them through the blog.
Average earnings: $300 to $1,500 per 50,000 monthly views using Google Adsense. To maximize your profits, use several methods to monetize your blog.
Become a game developer
If you are full of ideas and you are a skilled software developer, you can become a game developer. As a game developer, you will create video games on your own.
You can either hire gaming companies to develop games for them or create your own.
average income: $80,000 – $100,000 annually.
Sign up with the eSports team
Signing with an esports team can open doors for you to compete and win championships in a team. Could you Participation To start your career in esports regardless of your previous skills and experience.
average income: $1,000 – $5,000 a month.
Start a YouTube channel
Another way to make money from games is to start a Youtube channel and stream video games while you play. You can monetize your Youtube channel in several ways:
- Collaborate with game developers and charge them for broadcasting their games on your channel.
- Find affiliate opportunities on clickbank And the CJ.com And earn commissions for every customer who signs up using your referral link.
- place AdSense on your videos and allow Google to show ads to your viewers.
Earning potential from Youtube channel is unlimited. However, it takes a lot of time and dedication as you gain a loyal audience and start earning a large amount of money.
Game functions It is a platform where you can find jobs in the gaming industry. For example, you can apply for the position of Game Execution Agent where you will be required to monitor game room activities.
average income: $56,500 annually.
Video game developers need game testers to make sure the game is bug-free and ready to go public.
As a game tester, you will be asked to test video games and determine what bugs you might have. Game testers usually have to replay game levels several times to check each version of the story.
test work It is one of the best platforms that allow you to make money testing video games. You will either be paid per mistake you make or a flat fee to take a test. You will see how much you will pay to test the game in the invitation email.
Working as a video game journalist
As a video game journalist, you can earn money creating content – mostly articles about games. Video Game Journalism Jobs It features many jobs that you can apply for and start earning as a game journalist.
average income: $49,500 annually.
What do game testers do?
Game testers get paid to play video games in development to identify any bugs and bugs before they are released to the public. Testers are required to test games on a large scale.
As a result, they repeat the game levels several times to ensure the quality of every possible variation of the game.
How much do you pay to be a game tester?
Game testers typically earn an average of $55,000 to $65,000 annually.
If you are looking to work as a part-time game tester, you can earn an average of $31 an hour.
How do you become a game tester?
- First, develop your IT and analytical skills. You need to be able to spot bugs and report them to the developer to get rid of bugs.
- After that, take Software Qualification Certificate It may increase your chances of becoming a game tester. However, this step is optional.
- Finally, choose the games you want to play as a tester and apply for the relevant jobs. This article will provide you with a list of the 14 best game testing jobs that you can apply for today.
However, not all game testing jobs require you to have software development skills. You can see 14 of the best game testing jobs – most of which do not require IT skills.
Is the video game function test stable?
While video game testing is a challenging task, it is still a dream job for many people. In general, the gaming test functions are not stable.
However, since popular video games are constantly being developed, you will get new functionality periodically. In order to increase the stability of your function, I suggest you choose multiple games to test.